So I guess my only disappointment in the tour of the Stipula factory that I took is that they did not send be back with a case of ink! Oh well, not my luck.
Not that many stores in North America stock the ink.
The ink comes in a 2.4 ounce bottle that is tall and narrow, so that helps with filling larger-nib pens. Stipula says that the glass used for the ink bottle is treated to protect the ink from deterioration caused by light.
- Deep Blue (Blu della Robbia) - A slate blue with gray in the colour tone.
- Florentine Red (Rosso Florentino) - red, bright in tone and you will see pink.
- Moss Green (Verde Muschiato) - green with some brown tones.
- Sepia (Terra di Siena) -a dark toned brown.
- Zafferano - this is a golden yellow with strong tones.